URAD Event Registration
How to Register for URAD
- If you are interested in presenting, complete your 2019 URAD registration by Sunday, March 24, 2019. If you wish to present two projects, you must complete a separate registration for each project. Space is limited but you will be guaranteed one presentation at URAD. Preview the URAD registration information (PDF).
- If you are presenting as a group, fill out one registration form for the whole group.
- Review your registration information when you receive the "Registration Confirmation" email. *Please note that when you submit your registration, you are also submitting your abstract as well. The information your provide will be copied directly into the URAD program.
- If you would like OSEEL to print your poster through NIU Creative Services for free, you must complete your poster (32" x 40") and submit as a PowerPoint to URAD@niu.edu by Sunday, March 31, 2019. Once you submit your poster to OSEEL, even if it is before the deadline, you cannot make any changes. Participants can only print one poster through NIU Creative Services for free.
- Be available and ready to present on Wednesday, April 17, 2019.
If you are attending the event, but not presenting, you do not need to register.
Information for URAD Judges
Judges play a crucial role in this exciting event, providing important feedback for presenters to utilize for future presentations.
NIU faculty, staff, and graduate students are invited to serve as judges for both URAD & CES! Judging consists of rating a student’s poster presentation or exhibit on the overall design, relevance of the project, appropriate methods used, and interaction at the poster or exhibit. Judges are needed for the following sessions:
- Session One: 9:00-10:15am
- Session Two: 10:15-11:30am
- Community Engagement Showcase: 12:00-2:00pm
- Session Three: 11:30am-12:45pm
- Session Four: 12:45-2:00pm
For more information, contact the Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning at 815-753-8154 or URAD@niu.edu.
Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning
Altgeld Hall 100
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.