- Department of Biological Sciences
- Campus Experiences
- Research Instrumentation and Microscopy Core Laboratories
- Training in the use of the analytical instrumentation and cell culture methods.
- Assistance in experimental design and protocol execution.
- Set up of dedicated bench space and materials storage.
- Management and advising for non-renewable resources and materials.
- Training in tissue preparation, fixation, embedding, sectioning and staining for fluorescence and light microscopy applications.
- Assistance with immunohistochemical preparations.
- Assistance with image acquisition and optimization.
- Coordination and documentation of safety training specific to the CMF and BRIC facilities.
We are always available to discuss the capabilities of the core laboratories. Any questions you may have regarding sample preparation, method of analysis or data interpretation are welcome.