- About Us
- Upcoming MSS Events
- Active Duty Call
- Financial Information
- Forms and Applications
- Important Dates
- Military Student Transition Handbook
- Support Services for Military Students
- Student Affairs & Enrollment Management Home
- Contact Us
- Military Student Services Home
Northern View Community
- Is an apartment complex for undergraduate students who are at least two years post high school, graduate students, law students, or any student with a dependent and/or a partner or spouse.
- Offers one - three bedroom apartments with all amenities including cable and Internet; provides a Community Center with computer lab accessible 24 hours per day, indoor and outdoor children's play area, study rooms, and recreation rooms.
- Features convenient all-inclusive billing, its own bus route, on-site staff, and a community supportive of the student no matter where he/she is in life.
Visit the Northern View Community website at www.niu.edu/northernview/
Off-Campus & Non-Traditional Student Services
- Supports the unique needs of non-traditional students: those who are 24 years or older, married, single, divorced or widowed, those with children, and military students.
- Provides student advocacy, life skills workshops, social networking opportunities, and on and off-campus housing resources.
Visit the Off-Campus & Non-Traditional Student Services website at www.niu.edu/comnontrad/
Housing & Dining
Housing & Dining is committed to providing a safe, supportive, and educationally empowering community where students can learn, grow, and be successful within a complex and diverse world. Through our facilities, programs, and the collaborative efforts of our staff, student leaders, and campus partners, we promote respect, individuality, and personal responsibility.