Submitting an Assignment
Assignments can be submitted in the following ways:
- Entering text, using the Text Editor on the Upload Assignment page.
- Attaching files from your computer.
- A combination of both text and attached files.
When submitting an assignment, Comments may be left for your professor or instructor.
- From the Course Menu, select the Content Area that holds the assignment, which will most likely be “Assessments”.
- Click the name of the assignment.
- On the Upload Assignment page, download any files provided by your professor or instructorand complete the assignment using one or both of the following:
- In the Submission box, type your response. The Text Editor functions may be used to format the text and include files, images, external links, multimedia, or Mashups.
- If your response to the assignment is in a separate file, click Browse My Computer and select a file to attach.
Note: The “Do not attach” option appears next to an uploaded file. If you have selected an incorrect file, you can remove it with this option.
- Optionally, comments may be entered, via the Comments box.
Note: If your professor or instructor has not allowed multiple attempts, assignments can be submitted only once. Ensure that you have attached any required files to your assignment before you click Submit.
- Click Submit.
Note: When you finish your assignment, you must click Submit. If you do not, your professor or instructor will not receive your completed assignment.
Last updated: 03/12/2015