Educator Certification Majors: The instructions printed below will assist you in uploading your résumé and publishing it to an online résumé book.
Do you want your résumé reviewed before you publish it in the Huskies Get Hired! system? E-mail your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31.
Want a resume review before the NIU Educators' Job Fair? If you are not concerned about meeting the résumé book publishing deadline and want résumé feedback prior to the
NIU Educators' Job Fair, e-mail your résumé to email@example.com by Fri., Jan. 11, 2013.
Upload Your Résumé (available Nov. 1, 2012 and until Jan. 25, 2013)
1. After logging in to the Huskies Get Hired! system, click on the Documents tab (located in the menu banner at the top of the page) and select the Upload A Document link from the drop-down menu.
2. Then select the resume option and press Next.
3. On the next screen, press Browse. After selecting your resume file, press Upload.
Publish Your Résumé 2. Click on the “Documents” tab (located in the grey menu banner at the top of the page) and then select the “Publish a Resume” link from the drop-down menu.
3. On the next screen’s list of Résumé Books, locate the resume books with the following titles:
Type 03 - Elementary Type 10, 73, 75 - Special Education, School Service Personnel, Administration, Music, Art, PE) Type 04 - Early Childhood Education Type 09 - All Subjects (grades 6 - 12) Type 03 / 09 - Middle School
4. Click on the drop-down menu and select your appropriate résumé. Click “Save.”
5. Your résumé now is published. Remember: Publish your résumé beginning Nov. 1, 2012 and until Jan. 25, 2013.
We welcome your questions. Please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Dr. Tom Krepel at 815-753-5413.