Qualtrics at NIU
Qualtrics survey software tracks participation, sends invitations and reminders, displays survey results graphically and statistically in real time, and exports raw data in a variety of formats including CSV, XML, HTML and SPSS, and popular statistical packages. NIU faculty, staff, and students can use Qualtrics for academic and administrative purposes on university-owned and personal machines for no cost to them.
- A survey library with templates that can be customized.
- Survey translation capabilities, allowing respondents to select a language or default to a browser language preference.
- Continuous file saving, minimizing potential data loss due to browser crashes.
- Folders for survey organization.
- Distribution of surveys to select panels of email recipients or via anonymous links.
- Custom reports that update dynamically as new responses are received.
- Over 90 question types.
- Ability to collaborate with others within the institution or with colleagues at other institutions who have a Qualtrics license.