Plan a stress-free event at one of the NIU Outreach Centers!
NIU Outreach's complimentary virtual R.S.V.P. Service makes meeting planning at one of NIUís Outreach Centers a breeze. Simply include the provided registration link on your website and/or in your meeting invitation and your participants will register themselves. You'll gain valuable information about your attendees without having to spend a lot of time preparing for the event.
Customize NIU Outreach's R.S.V.P. Service to suit your needs:
- Capture the name and contact information of the participants through a secure online form
- Track up to five additional categories, such as dietary requests and other special needs
- Record "day of" contact information that can be used in case of a schedule change or emergency closing
Perfect for corporate meetings and training events
NIU Outreach's R.S.V.P. Service provides access to online participant reports before your event. This information can also be sent to you via an Excel spreadsheet and allows you to produce name tags, participant lists, etc. If you prefer, NIU Outreach can produce these materials for a nominal fee.
Requirements (the fine print):
- This free service is available for your events held at NIU's conference centers (NIU Hoffman Estates, NIU Naperville and NIU Rockford). It is only for events where no fee is being collected for attendees to register. If you need cash management and credit card processing services, NIU Outreach can help. Check out the complete line of registration management services.
- NIU Outreach will ask your attendees one question: "Would you like to be added to NIU Outreach's mailing list?" Registrants who say yes will be added to our e-mail marketing list. Registrants who decline will not be added.
- NIU Outreach will occasionally send emails about upcoming programs to the registrants who opted yes on the list. At any time, recipients can decide they no longer wish to receive those notices. NIU will never sell the mailing list or allow it to be used by anyone outside of NIU.
For more information please contact your NIU Client Service Manager toll free at 1-866-753-0010 or Matt Volk at email@example.com or 815-753-1544.