**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a Facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4).
Enter your information, and use your NIU Email (firstname.lastname@example.org or Z123456@students.niu.edu) and submit.
You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
You should be automatically joined to your school - If not you can search schools by clicking the "schools" link
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
3.Click on the “Northern Illinois University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
4. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
5. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
6. Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5:00 p.m., Tuesday 5:00 p.m., etc.)
You can join the sport one of three ways:
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.