Our donors' generous support makes a difference.
Your gift will sustain and grow the Art Museum's mission, exhibitions, events and collection. Making a charitable donation to the Art Museum through the NIU Foundation develops and supports the university’s educational curriculum and provides opportunities for art education and cultural enrichment through outreach and service to the people of the northern Illinois community.
Ways to Give
You can give to the Art Museum online through the NIU Foundations' secure online donation page designating the Art Museum as the recipient of your gift.
- Click the button below, enter your donation amount and continue.
- Select the "Special Instructions for my Gift" check box.
- Enter "Art Museum" into the field and Click Finalize Donation.
By mail, please
- Make out your check to NIU
- In the memo line designate the donation to the Art Museum
- Mail to:
NIU Art Museum, Altgeld Hall 116
Northern Illinois University
1425 West Lincoln Hwy.
DeKalb, IL 60115
By phone, please
- Phone 815-753-1936
- A Museum staff member will process your credit card gift.
Through Employee Payroll Deductions
NIU employees can give directly by making payroll deductions
- Download and complete the NIU Foundation Payroll Deduction form from Human Resources Services.
- Carefully complete and return the form to NIU Advancement Services, Swen Parson 220.
If you are already making deductions, please be sure to check the box “Be an additional contribution to the current one.” so that your other donations continue, unaffected.
For details contact
Development Operations, Advancement Services
Director of Advancement for the
College of Visual
and Performing Arts
Gift Planning, NIU Foundation
Connect with us on
Open to the public
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
Noon - 7 p.m. Thursday
Noon - 4 p.m. Sunday
By appointment for group tours.
Closed during the summer, between exhibitions and during university holidays.