Welcome from Professor Narayan S. Hosmane
- Invited Lecture on "Dendritic and Nanostructure Boron Compounds for Cancer Therapy" at the Department of Chemistry, Clemson University in South Carolina on Thursday, September 22, 2016.
- Plenary Speaker at the 17th International Congress on Neutron Capture Therapy (ICNCT–17) to be held at University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri, from October 2–7, 2016.
News & Highlights
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences honors alumni, faculty, staff
- Particle accelerators join fight against brain cancer
- VIDEO: Killing Cancer with Chemistry (NIU STEM Outreach)
- STEM Program Focuses on Cancer Research
- VIDEO: NIU, Kishwaukee Hospital join for Cancer Research
- VIDEO: Prof. Narayan Hosmane receives Inaugural Board of Trustees Professorship
- Team of NIU scientists discovers simple, green method of producing highly touted graphene
- Boron Science: New Technologies and Applications