Welcome from Professor Narayan S. Hosmane
- Presenting an Invited Plenary Lecture at the DAE-BRNS - 4th Interdisciplinary Symposium on Materials Chemistry (ISMC-2012), to be held at Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Mumbai, India, from December 11-15, 2012.
- Hosmane is visiting Mahatma Ghandi University, Kottayam, Kerala State, India as a Distinguished Consulting Research Professor and Presenting TWO Lectures at the Institute for Intensive Research in Basic Sciences (IIRBS) on Monday, December 17, 2012.
- Hosmane is Presenting an Invited Special on "Boron and Carbon Nanomaterials in Cancer Therapy" at the IPC Division of Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bangaloru, India, on Wednesday, December 19, 2012.
News & Highlights
- STEM Program Focuses on Cancer Research
- NIU, Kishwaukee Hospital join for Cancer Research
- Prof. Narayan Hosmane receives Inaugural Board of Trustees Professorship
- Team of NIU scientists discovers simple, green method of producing highly touted graphene
- **NEW BOOK**
Boron Science: New Technologies and Applications
- Northern Now Feature
- Kishwaukee Hospital, NIU join forces on research in bladder, prostate cancer