Welcome from Professor Narayan S. Hosmane
- From August 29-31, 2013, a visit to A.N. Nesmeyanov Institute (INEOS) of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow to give a Lecture and to discuss a possibility of collaboration between NIU and INEOS.
- From September 1-9, 2013, participating and presenting a Plenary Lecture at the International Conference on "Organometallic and Coordination Chemistry: Fundamental and Applied Aspects" to be held on a ship in Nizhny Novgorod and to receive the Diploma of "Foreign Membership" of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (NIU Today).
News & Highlights
- STEM Program Focuses on Cancer Research
- NIU, Kishwaukee Hospital join for Cancer Research
- Prof. Narayan Hosmane receives Inaugural Board of Trustees Professorship
- Team of NIU scientists discovers simple, green method of producing highly touted graphene
- **NEW BOOK**
Boron Science: New Technologies and Applications
- Northern Now Feature
- Kishwaukee Hospital, NIU join forces on research in bladder, prostate cancer