Other Travel Forms

If you are an NIU employee traveling on university-related business, you must complete the Authorization to Travel form and submit it to your manager. To be reimbursed for approved travel-related expenses including transportation, lodging and meals, submit the Travel Voucher form within 30 days of your return. Read the Travel Day Trip Meal Reimbursement Eligibility chart to understand what items you can submit for reimbursement.