Twentieth-Century British and Postcolonial Literatures
Office: ZH 1004
- Ph.D. Southern Illinois University--Carbondale
- M.A. Southern Illinois University--Carbondale
- B.A. University of Illinois at Springfield
- Literature and Popular Music
- Postwar British Poetry
- Cultural Studies
- Caribbean Anglophone Literature
- Lit-Rock: Literary Capital and Popular Music. Editor. Bloomsbury, 2022.
- Philip Larkin, Popular Culture, and the English Individual. Lexington, 2019.
- “Wilde’s Side: Morrissey and the Culture of Queer Distinction.” Journal of English Literature and Cultural Studies, 2021.
- “Philip Larkin, British Culture, and Four-Letter Words.” Cambridge Quarterly 43.2 (2014): 120-38.
- “What is Indie Rock?” Popular Music and Society 28.1 (2005): 55-77.