As an undergraduate, you may earn either a minor or contract major in Southeast Asian studies. As a graduate student, you may earn a graduate certificate in Southeast Asian studies as part of your graduate program. You may also sign up for the certificate as a graduate student-at-large. CSEAS supports Southeast Asian studies through U.S. Department of Education Title VI funding, which provides Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) fellowships to both undergraduates and graduate students. We also offer weekly brownbag lectures and sponsor student club activities and cultural events throughout the year.

Contact Us

Center for Southeast Asian Studies
520 College View Court