Professor Azad has published a number of technical papers in various journals and conference proceedings along with edited books and book chapter, and a number of research reports. He has produced approximately 110 peer-reviewed publications to date.
Books and Book Chapter
- Flexible Robot Manipulators: Modelling, Simulation, and Control (2nd Edition), 2017, ISBN-13: 978-1849195836, The Institution of Engineering and Technology.
- Adaptive Mobile Robotics, 2012, ISBN: 978-981-4415-95-8 (ebook) ISBN: 978-981-4415-94-1, World Scientific.
- Internet Accessible Remote Laboratories: Scalable E-Learning Tools for Engineering and Science Disciplines, 2012, 0-675, doi:10.4018/978-1-61350-186-3, IGI Global Publishing.
- The Modular Design of an Internet-Based Laboratory (book chapter), Handbook of Research on Digital Information Technologies: Innovations, Methods, and Ethical Issues, 2008, doi:10.4018/978-1-59904-970-0.ch001, IGI Global Publishing.
- Flexible Robot Manipulators: Modelling, Simulation, and Control, 2008, ISBN-13: 978-1849195836, The Institution of Engineering and Technology.
- Journal of Low Frequency Noise, Vibration and Active Control
- International Journal of Online Engineering
- Journal of Engineering and Technology
- International Journal of Instructional Media
- International Journal of Engineering Education
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part 1: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering
- Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing
- Machine Vibration, Spring-Verlag, London Limited
- International Journal of Active Control
- International Journal of Engineering Technology
- Dhaka University Journal of Science
- The Dhaka University Studies-B
- Students Journal of The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
- Advanced Technology for Learning
- International Journal of Modern Engineering
Conferences, Workshops, Colloquiums:
Presented papers with various conference and workshop events:
- CLAWAR Conferences, International conferences on Climbing and Walking Robots and Support Technologies for Mobile Machines
- REV Conferences, International conferences on Remote Engineering and Virtual Instrumentation
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) annual conferences
- ASEE IL/IN Regional Conferences
- IEEE International conferences on robotics and automation
- Institution of Engineering and Technology control conferences