At NIU, Professor Azad has been teaching courses in the areas of digital electronics, microprocessor and microcontrollers, digital and analog communication and advanced digital design (involving FPGA, CPLD and VHDL).
- Tech 277: Digital Logic Design
- Tech 377: Microprocessors and Interfacing
- Tech 378: Communication Systems Design I
- Tech 430: Microcontroller Interfacing and Applications
- Tech 471: Digital and Data Communications
- Tech 473: Advanced Digital Design
- Tech 477/478: Senior Design Projects I and II
- Tech 277A: Digital Logic Design Laboratory
- Tech 377A: Microprocessors and Interfacing Laboratory
- Tech 378A: Communication Systems Design Laboratory
He also has experience teaching courses on control systems, instrumentation, mobile robotics and mechatronics.
ContactAbul K.M. Azad
College of Engineering and Engineering Technology