121 Normal Road
7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Faculty/Staff Permits: Are available online and in office. Please note there is a $10 additional fee for purchasing your permit in office.
- Changes in Payroll Deductions: With the exception of Motorcycle permits, faculty/staff permit payments may be made as an after tax payroll deduction. Pre-tax payroll deductions are no longer offered as a payment option. Payments may be deducted over as many as 12 pay periods depending on the permit purchased.
- Student Permits: Student summer permits will be available for purchase on Monday, May 7, 3018 at 8:30 a.m. Fall and annual permits will be available beginning on June 7, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. online. Please note that fall and annual permits will be mailed out on July 5, 2018.
- Anderson Hall and Recreation Center Pay Stations: Credit card payments at Anderson Hall and the Recreation Center will be temporarily down. We will be working diligently to get this process back up and running, as we understand the inconvenience that this can cause. Those needing to use credit cards as a form of payment may still do so at the Campus Life pay station. Visitors to campus also have the option to purchase a visitor permit online, park in the Visitor Pay Lot, or they can stop by our office to purchase a visitor permit. Students, faculty, and staff can also stop by our office to purchase a temporary parking permit. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (815) 753-1045.
- License Plate Updates: Do you need to change or update your vehicle information on your NIU parking permit? Students and Faculty/Staff are now able to update their vehicle information online, 24 hours a day using the AIMS parking system.
- View our interactive Walking Guide and Map for help finding parking lots, and approximately how long it will take you to get to your destination on campus from the different parking lots and resident halls.
- Due to the Stevens building construction, Lot 16 blue parking spaces are being utilized for construction vehicles only until further notice.