121 Normal Road
7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Bike Check Out: Spring bikes will be available for check-out on Monday, March 19, 2018, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please make sure to have your NIU one card with you.
- Student Permits: Student summer permits will be available for purchase beginning May 7, 2018. Student annual and fall permits will be available for purchase online beginning June 7, 2018, and in office beginning July 5, 2018.
- License Plate Updates: Do you need to change or update your vehicle information on your NIU parking permit? Students and Faculty/Staff are now able to update their vehicle information online, 24 hours a day using the AIMS parking system.
- Anderson Hall parking lots changes
- Lot B, which was for Yellow permits, was changed to blue permit spaces and renamed Lot 2.
- Lot 2, which was a mix of blue and yellow permit spaces is now designated for yellow permits and renamed Lot E.
- Reserved blue, yellow and orange parking spaces in these lots will remain in their existing locations until they expire
- Parking Deck, Field House changes
- In the Parking Deck, located at Normal Rd. and Lincoln Terrace, a portion of Level 2 and all of Levels 3, 4 and 5 will be available to those with blue or yellow parking permits. A portion of the second level (on the south end) as well as the entire first level will remain blue permit parking.
- In Lot 20 (near the Chick Evans Field House), sixteen more yellow permit spaces will be available.
- View our interactive Walking Guide and Map for help finding parking lots, and approximately how long it will take you to get to your destination on campus from the different parking lots and resident halls.
- Retiree Permits are available for purchase in office. A valid NIU retiree or professor emeritus ID card, along with payment of $10 is required to obtain the parking permit.
- Due to the Stevens building construction, Lot 16 blue parking spaces are being utilized for construction vehicles only until further notice.