Living On Campus at NIU
If you are thinking about attending NIU you probably have many questions about your housing and dining options. You may be wondering where you'll live on campus and what amenities you'll have in your room. Or maybe you are trying to create a budget and you need to calculate the cost of living in a residence hall versus commuting from home or off-campus.
- Start by comparing our residence halls.
- Discover the wide variety of unique living-learning opportunities.
- Check out our meal plan options. There's one to fit your lifestyle.
- Learn more about on-campus dining venues. You'll have a lot of menus to choose from.
- Contact us to schedule a tour to see our residence halls in person.
- Read our frequently asked questions.
Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Housing
Want to live here in the fall? You can log in online and sign your fall 2017 contract now. Online room sign up starts in February for returning residents and in March for new students.