We invite you to become a NICNE (Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence) member.
Together we are stronger! Belong to a community of nonprofit leaders who share common interests and goals, and who support one another as we work to meet our missions. When you join NICNE, you'll be part of a professional network of nonprofit leaders, board members and cross-sector partners working together to make our community a better place every single day.
We believe that nonprofits are the soul of our community and are committed to working with you to promote and grow innovation, excellence and social impact. Since 2004, NICNE has worked to strengthen area nonprofits through education, training, technical assistance, and collaborations to build a strong vibrant nonprofit sector critical to a healthy community. NICNE works to bridge the gaps between sectors, remove barriers to collaboration, and lead social change. We take pride in being your center for nonprofit excellence.
NICNE membership provides you with the information and resources you need to build and lead a strong organization. When you join NICNE, your entire board and staff will have access to many valuable benefits, including:
- 10% discount on the five-course Certificate in Nonprofit Management program ($125 savings)
- 10% discount on other NICNE programs, training and events.
- Exclusive access to the 2021 Directory of Community, Corporate and Private Foundations of Northern Illinois.
- Technical assistance and resource materials from our library.
- Access to capacity building services from professional consultants, including research and evaluation from NIU's Center for Governmental Studies.
- Exclusive prerelease access to the triennial State of the Nonprofit Sector Report and Salary and Benefits Survey.
- Learn new ideas to improve organizational impact and foster a culture of sustained innovation.
- Exclusive opportunities to promote news and events in our newsletter. Reach nearly 2,000 more than 1,800 area nonprofit professionals.
- Your organization highlighted in NICNE's newsletter.
- Free unlimited postings on NICNE's nonprofit job board.
Membership extends from January to December, renewable on an annual basis. You can renew each year. To ensure that all organizations can belong, our sliding scale fees are based on your annual operating budget. We take pride in being your center for nonprofit excellence and hope we have an opportunity to work with you in 2021. Contact Pam Clark Reidenbach, executive director, at email@example.com with questions.
|Annual Operating Budget||Member Fees|
|$50,000 – $99,000||$175|
|$100,000 – $199,999||$225|
|$200,000 – $499,999||$275|
|$500,000 – $999,999||$325|
|$1M – $2M||$375|
|$2 M – $3.99M||$425|
|$4 M – $9.9M||$475|