We invite you to become a NICNE member.
Belong to a community of nonprofit leaders who share common interests and goals, and who support one another as we work to meet our missions. When you join NICNE, you'll be part of a professional network of nonprofit leaders, board members and cross-sector partners.
NICNE membership provides you with information, resources and more. When you join, your board members and staff will have access to many valuable benefits.
- A 10% discount on numerous programs, trainings and events, including the Certificate in Nonprofit Management program.
- A one-time 50% discount on event space rental at the NIU Rockford campus (must book by June 30, 2020).
- A 25% discount on event space rental and 10% discount on coworking space at the NIU Rockford campus.
- Exclusive access to the 2020 Directory of Community, Corporate and Private Foundations of Northern Illinois.
- Technical assistance and resource materials.
- Access to professional consultants, including research and evaluation from NIU's Center for Governmental Studies.
- Exclusive prerelease access to the triennial State of the Nonprofit Sector Report and Salary and Benefits Survey.
- Free monthly Executive Exchange on Innovation meetings, beginning in January 2020. Learn new ideas to improve organizational impact and foster a culture of sustained innovation.
- Exclusive opportunities to promote news and events in our newsletter. Reach more than 1,800 area nonprofit professionals.
- Your organization highlighted in NICNE's newsletter each year.
- Free unlimited postings on NICNE's nonprofit job board.
Membership extends from January to December. You can renew each year. To ensure that all organizations can belong, our sliding scale fees are based on your annual operating budget. If you have any questions, contact Pam Clark Reidenbach, executive director, at email@example.com.
|Annual Operating Budget||Member Fees|
|$50,000 – $99,000||$175|
|$100,000 – $199,999||$225|
|$200,000 – $499,999||$275|
|$500,000 – $999,999||$325|
|$1M – $2M||$375|
|$2 M – $3.99M||$425|
|$4 M – $9.9M||$475|