- Imagine Endowment Campaign
Imagine Endowment Campaign
The campaign to endow the Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence (NICNE).
- Stronger community organizations promoting best practices and collaborating with each other.
- Working together to find sustainable solutions to our community's most significant social issues.
- Donations having a greater impact and stronger return on investment.
NICNE promotes and grows innovation, excellence and social impact to ensure all funds are making a difference. With your help this impact will continue.
We've been selected to participate in the Community Foundation's Carroll Starr Endowment Challenge. Our goal is to raise $1.2 million to sustain our work in perpetuity. We are fortunate that for every $3 we raise, the Community Foundation and a private donor will match with $1 (up to $50,000 and $250,000, respectively).
NICNE understands that significant community issues are complex. Working harder or adding new programs isn’t the answer. NICNE seeks social impact and facilitates innovative conversations among problem solvers in the region. NICNE’s cross-sector work makes it an objective resource, unafraid of jumping out of the box to support revolutionary solutions.
We Can Work it Out
Our work is significant. By working together, this significance is deepened and our reach is expanded. Every gift sustains NICNE's work to:
- Strengthen partnerships to address significant regional issues.
- Lead transformational systemic change.
- Introduce new approaches to seemingly intractable issues.
- Enhance collaboration and create new approaches to address vexing challenges.
You may be asking, "why a Beatles theme?" As we started organizing our endowment campaign, we kept saying "imagine if…" or "imagine how…". When planning our collaboration work, we heard ourselves saying "if everyone could just come together we could…", and while focusing on how NICNE's work drives systems change, we lay the groundwork for "revolutionary" ideas. It is also the Beatle's 55th anniversary of their first appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show and NICNE's 15th anniversary. It all just seemed to align.
With a little help from our friends, we can reach our goal. We hope you will "help!" by using our PayPal online donation or by printing a donor card (PDF) and returning it with your gift to:
8500 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
The Fab Four Reasons to Give
- Education - We strengthen nonprofits and their boards by teaching research-based best practices.
- Innovation - NICNE leads transformative change focused on root causes and challenges existing institutions and systems.
- Collaboration - By engaging nonprofits and cross-sector partners we help solve significant social issues and impact change.
- Advocacy - NICNE upholds the vital work of the sector, encouraging organizations to lead through bold promotion of their missions and demonstration of economic and social impact.
We Need You
Help us help those who help others. Support the Imagine Campaign to Endow the Nothern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence. A gift to NICNE is a gift to all nonprofits in the region.
Contact Pam Clark Reidenbach at 815-753-8733 for additional information.