Space Reservation / Request for More Information
Online space requests are not available to student organizations at this time. If you are with a student organization, please visit your preferred venue to discuss the availability of space and resources. Each venue has their own policies and procedures for reserving space. Also, please ensure your Huskie Link and accounts receivable number are in good standing prior to vising a venue to reserve space.
Requests are considered tentative until all event details are finalized and a confirmation email is received.
*Please allow two business days response time.
- Reservations are open to all NIU departments.
- Room charges may apply. Notification will be given if charges are applicable to your group.
- Student organizations must be registered within Huskie Link and in good standing.
- Requests including catering, A/V or set-up must be submitted no less than 15 business days in advance for full consideration. Requests submitted less than 15 days in advance cannot be guaranteed.
- The following venues do not allow outside food or beverages:
- Altgeld Hall
- Barsema Alumni & Visitors Center
- Convocation Center
- Holmes Student Center
- All set-up requirements must be communicated to Events & Conference Services.
- Examples of standard room set-up