- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Graduate Programs
- Deadlines, Forms and Assessments
- Graduate Program Forms
The following documents have interactive fields. Download them, fill in the required fields on your computer and print them out. Complete and deliver to Victor Ryzhov, Director of Graduate Studies, by the deadline listed below.
|Selection of Research Advisor Form||Fall: Due by the Monday after Thanksgiving Break
Spring: Due by the Monday of the second week in April
|Request to Take Qualifying Examination||Fall: Due by the second Monday in November
Spring: Due by the second Monday in April
|Report on Annual Research Review||N/A|
Graduate School Forms and Degree Requirements
- Request for Appointment of Committee to Conduct a Doctoral Candidacy Examination
- Examination Report (Qualifying or Candidacy Exam)
- Thesis Committee Approval Form (M.S.)
- Request for Oral Defense of Dissertation (Ph.D.)
- Results of Oral Defense of Thesis or Dissertation (M.S. or Ph.D.)
The relevant Graduate School forms are linked in the timeline documents. For a complete list, please visit the Graduate School current student forms webpage.
Information about committee composition, 699/799 and much more can be found under Requirements for Graduate Degrees in the Graduate Catalog.