What's Happening with the OSC?
The Operating Staff Council is here to represent all operating staff employees in the shared governance at NIU. Please feel free to contact any OSC member if you have questions or concerns. The OSC meetings are open meetings and anyone can attend.
- Meetings are held the first Thursday of each month at 9:00 a.m.
- Usually OSC meetings for 2014-2015 will be held in the Holmes Student Center Sky Room.
- View current meeting minutes and the July meeting agenda
StaffFest 2015 is Thursday, August 6 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 753-9191 by July 22.
- Location: Duke Ellington Ballroom
- Menu (subject to change): buffet-style lunch with pulled pork sandwiches, greek style chicken, vegetable egg rolls, fried rice, pasta salad, fruit salad, and desserts & beverages
- StaffFest 2014 photos
- StaffFest 2013 video
- 2015 Dependent Scholarship winners
Three dependents of NIU operating staff earned scholarship money for their fall 2015 and spring 2016 semesters.
- 2015 Outstanding Service Award recipients
Watch for the next Workplace Issues Committee Survey where you can give us your suggestions on more workshops you would like to attend.
News You Can Use
The latest edition of the Northern Staff News is available here.
NIU Today is your online news source that keeps you in-the-know about all things NIU. Check it out at niutoday.info.