What's Happening with the OSC?
Thanks go to the Holmes Student Center cooks and serving staff. Thanks also go to the NIU Employees Federal Credit Union for the placemats, A Balloon Creation for the balloon decorations, and all of the local businesses for the door prizes.
Thank you operating staff for all of your hard work; you are appreciated! We are happy that so many of you were able to attend, and we appreciate what you gave to the Huskies Student Food Pantry, and to the 50/50 Raffle whose proceeds go to the Operating Staff Dependent Scholarship. The winner of this year's raffle was Logan Halstead. Congratulations Logan! Thank you one and all for helping make StaffFest 2015 so successful!
- Come back to the OSC website soon to see the photos of StaffFest 2015!
- Here are photos of StaffFest 2014. Also see StaffFest 2013 video -
The Operating Staff Council is here to represent all operating staff employees in the shared governance at NIU. Please feel free to contact any OSC member if you have questions or concerns. The OSC meetings are open meetings and anyone can attend.
- Meetings are held the first Thursday of each month at 9:00 a.m.
- Usually OSC meetings for 2014-2015 will be held in the Holmes Student Center Sky Room.
- View current meeting minutes. View the August meeting agenda.
- 2015 Dependent Scholarship winners
Three dependents of NIU operating staff earned scholarship money for their fall 2015 and spring 2016 semesters.
- 2015 Outstanding Service Award recipients
Watch for the next Workplace Issues Committee Survey where you can give us your suggestions on more workshops you would like to attend.
News You Can Use
The latest edition of the Northern Staff News is available here.
NIU Today is your online news source that keeps you in-the-know about all things NIU. Check it out at niutoday.info.