Huskie Fit Club
Looking to take control of your fitness routine and see amazing results? Join the club, the Huskie Fit Club, that is! The twelve week personal training program helps you shed those unsightly extra pounds, get back on track with a fitness routine, and beat the stress in your life. Workouts are high-intensity and will help you burn a ton of calories! Space is limited.
Fall 2014 Huskie Fit Club session dates:
January 26th - April 24th
Students: $175/Members: $200
January 26th - March 6th
Students: $125/Members: $175
Monday/Wednesday: 5:15 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
Tuesday/Thursday: 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday/Thursday at 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
The price includes these amazing benefits:
- Burn 9x the body fat of normal exercise
- High energy interval workouts
- Training from a dedicated and experienced certified Personal Trainer
- Participation in Power Challenges
- Nutrition education
- Weekly exercise routines tailored to individual needs
- Regular checkups with your personal trainer
- Pre and post fitness assessments to track your improvements
Do you have a group of 5 or more that is interest in participating?
If you have a group of 5 or more that has a preferred meeting time, we want to accommodate you! To schedule your own Huskie Fit Club Meeting time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students register online here.
Non-Student members register online here.
If you have questions or for more information contact Grace Kerr, at 815-753-9460 or email@example.com.