Huskie Fit Club
Looking to take control of your fitness routine and see amazing results? Join the club, the Huskie Fit Club, that is! This group training program helps you live a healthy lifestyle, get back on track with a fitness routine, and beat the stress in your life. Workouts vary from moderate to high intensity and will help you feel your best! Get the individual attention from a trainer and the support of your fellow Huskie Fit Club members all while reaching your fitness goals! Space is limited.
Participants will choose from ONE of the sessions below. Each session meets twice per week.
6-Week Sessions - Students: $125/Members: $175
TRX - Begins October 20, 2015; Registration closed.
Will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00 AM
This session will use the TRX Suspension Trainer to perform bodyweight exercises that develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
H.I.I.T. - Begins October 20, 2015; Registration closed.
Will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at NOON
This is a high-intensity interval training session that will focus on strength and cardio for a full-body workout.
The price includes these amazing benefits:
- High energy interval workouts
- Training from a dedicated and experienced certified Personal Trainer
- Comaradrie from fellow Huskie Fit Club members
- Nutrition education
- Weekly exercise routines tailored to individual needs
- Pre and post fitness assessments to track your improvements
Do you have a group of 5 or more that is interest in participating?
If you have a group of 5 or more that has a preferred meeting time, we want to accommodate you! To schedule your own Huskie Fit Club Meeting time, email LKulchawik@niu.edu.
Payment options include the following:
- Campus Recreation accepts cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Student may also charge the fee to their Bursar's account.
- Payments are required when signing up. Cash or check payments must be completed in person at the Student Recreation Center Service Counter.
- Once payment and paperwork have been received, the trainer will contact the client within two business days.
- Sessions last approximately one hour.
- Trainers are obligated to wait 15 minutes for clients to arrive. After 15 minutes the session will be lost. Sessions that start late will end one hour from the original appointment time.
- Campus Recreation follows a 12-hour cancellation/reschedule policy for personal training and Huskie Fit Club. Refunds are not given for missed appointments or cancellations/reschedules made less than 12 hours in advance.
- Refunds for services will be honored for documented medical conditions that occur after the time of the purchase. Additionally, other refund requests will be reviewed but must include a substantial reason for the refund request.
Requests for Refunds
- A Refund Request Form can be obtained at the Student Recreation Center Service Counter and must be submitted, with appropriate documentation, to initiate a refund. Campus Recreation will process complete requests within four business days of receipt of the request.
- Written physician documentation for medical conditions must be provided at the time of a refund request.
- Approved medical-related refunds will be given; however, sessions used by the client prior to occurrence of the medical situation will be deducted from the original purchase.
- Refund requests for reasons other than a medical condition can be documented on a Refund Request Form with an attached written or typed letter stating the reason for requesting a refund. Non-medical refund requests will be reviewed by the Assistant Director for Fitness/Wellness. The patron will be notified of a decision within five business days.
If you have questions or for more information contact Leanne Kulchawik, at 815-753-9421.