The graduate assistantship positions available within the Division of Student Affairs and partnering departments who participate in the Graduate Student & Assistant Recruitment Program (GSARP) give first priority to graduate students in the Counseling, Adult and Higher Education department in the College of Education, however graduate students enrolled in other academic programs may also apply. After GSARP Weekend, contact information will be posted for each available position.
Our graduate assistantships afford students the opportunity to gain a variety of valuable and unique experiences through student-centered service and collaborative relationships.
Departments with Anticipated Assistantships
- Academic Advising Center
- Academic Diversity, Equity and Inclusion*
- Asian American Center*
- Career Services*
- College of Education Student Services
- Counseling and Consultation Services
- Counseling, Adult and Higher Education*
- Fraternity and Sorority Life*
- Gender and Sexuality Resource Center
- Housing and Residential Services*
- Student Affairs Assessment Office
- Student Conduct*
- Student Involvement and Leadership Development
* multiple positions available
In addition, we are excited that Wabonsee Community College will also be participating in GSARP to hire a graduate assistant for the 2018-19 academic year.