Features and Services
- Kitchen with refrigerator, toaster oven, microwave and coffee maker
and new sink area
- Spaces to study
- Recreational space with television
- Three computers and free printing
- Access to vending machines
- Convenient proximity to university partners:
Campus Life Building, room 170
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Campus Life Building, room 162
Other Campus Lounge Areas
- Gallery Lounge on the second floor is a large, quiet space with couches and tables that seat six students.
- Food Court is located on the ground level with plenty of seating. It's a convenient location for group work and for students to take a break between classes. Food offerings include the BlackHawk Food Court, Coffee Corner, Huskie Hub and Subway.
- The College Grind includes a relaxing environment for anyone to stop by and enjoy. It includes a computer lab, coffee counter and a lounge. The College Grind is the perfect place to ease your day.
- Huskies Den is located in the basement of the Holmes Student Center. Easiest access to the den is from the HSC entrance on Lucinda, with stairs to the Den immediately on your right. The den is a recreational environment with pool tables, bowling lanes, arcade games, darts and more. This is a great place to meet with your friends for some fun!
- Founders Library is located between Swen Parson Hall, Holmes Student Center and the parking garage. It's a quiet study environment for individual and group work. Chairs and couches are located in the main entry where group work can occur.
- Neptune Central Lounge is located on the ground floor of Neptune Central just across from The Trident. The lounge area includes a fireplace, couches and group tables seating two to six students. This is a quieter environment used for studying, napping and relaxing.
- DuSable DugOut offers vending machines, lunch items and tables seating four.