A university policy is a statement of principles and associated conduct, which requires adherence by all students and employees. The forthcoming NIU Policy Library website (scheduled for release in spring of 2019) will serve as the official location of all university-wide policies.
Submit a Policy
This form is intended to submit a university policy (with an effective date of 1997 and after) for inclusion in the NIU Policy Library. Upon submission and review, the university policy librarian will place the policy on the NIU Policy Library website. Note: please contact the university policy librarian if the policy you intend to submit has an effective date older than 1997.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like additional information about this initiative, please contact the university policy librarian, Rebecca Hunt at email@example.com or 815-753-9021.
- Academic Policies and Procedures Manual (APPM)
- Affirmative Action Plan (PDF)
- Board of Trustees Regulations
- Centralized Disability Accommodations Fund
- Employment and Accommodations under Americans with Disabilities Act
- Human Resource Services Policies
- Nondiscrimination and Harassment Policy (PDF)
- Title IX / Sexual Misconduct Policy (PDF)
- Technology Policies
- University Grievance Policy for Faculty and Staff