Holly Orcutt, Ph.D.
Ph.D. State University of New York at Buffalo, 1998.
- Identifying risk factors that operate to increase individual vulnerability to PTSD following exposure to traumatic events.
- Identifying factors that mediate the link between trauma exposure and increased risk for subsequent trauma exposure.
- Identifying factors that increase or reduce sexual risk-taking behavior.
- Experiential avoidance, psychological acceptance, mindfulness and self-compassion.
- Fear conditioning/fear-potentiated startle.