Consultation and Presentations
Professor Demaray is also available to consult with schools, school districts and professionals in the region. Consultation is used to help teachers and other individuals within the school setting learn more about academic and behavioral difficulties and create goals to overcome those difficulties. Please refer to the list below for example topics and recent presentations by Professor Demaray:
Bullying and Peer Victimization
- Demaray, M.K. and Malecki, C.K. (2012, October). Addressing Bullying in Schools. Presented to school psychologists, Indian Prairie School District, Aurora, IL.
- Demaray, M.K. (2012, September). Cyber Bullying and Victimization: An Overview. Presented to the Consumer Advocacy Council of Dekalb County, Dekalb, IL.
- Demaray, M.K. (2012, September). Cyber Bullying: Overview and Prevention and Intervention for School Personnel. Presented for the NIU Office of External Programs for Bullying: How Teachers Can Respond Conference, DeKalb, IL.
- Demaray, M. K. (2012, February). Responding to Bullying. Parent Saturday University, Geneva School District, Geneva, IL.
- Demaray, M.K. (2012, September). Social-Emotional Screening. Presented to West Suburban Psychologists Association.
- Demaray, M.K. (2011, August). Social-Emotional Screening: A Practical Guide. Presented to Northwest Suburban Special Education Organization
- Demaray, M.K. and (2011, December). Social Emotional Screening Utilizing AIMSWEB Behavior. Presented to staff at Sycamore Middle School, Sycamore, IL.