Jessica Labatte, M.F.A.
- M.F.A., School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- B.F.A., School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- ARTD 313: Beginning Photography
- ARTD 413: Intermediate Traditional Photography
- ARTD 419: Intermediate Digital Photography
- ARTD 420: Design Field Experience
- ARTD 468: Advanced Photographic Media
- ARTD 468: Advanced Photographic Projects and Research
- ARTD 460: Experimental and Alternative Photography
- ARTD 464: Advanced Photography: Post Production
- ARTD 465: Sequencing and Photobooks
- ARTD 470: Photographic Lighting
- ARTD 613: Photography I
- ARTD 713: Photography II
- Underwater Highway, Western Exhibitions, Chicago
- 12 x 12 New Artists/New Work, Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, IL
- NADA Art Fair, Golden Gallery, Miami, FL
- Jessica Labatte, Humble Arts Foundation, New York, NY
- Lazy Shadows, Golden Gallery, Chicago, IL
- Bright Branches, Scott Projects, Chicago, IL
- Picture Fiction: Kenneth Josephson and Conceptual Photography, Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, IL
- The Newest Romantics: Sculptures of the Botanical in Photography, New Art Center, Newtonville, MA
- Indecisive Moment, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Underlying system is not known, Western Exhibitions, Chicago, IL
- Indecisive Moment, Suwon Photography Festival, Suwon, South Korea
- Tetrachromat, Metropolitan Capital, Chicago, IL
- How High, Left Field, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Materials and Processes, Silver Eye Center for Photography, Pittsburgh, PA
- Habeas Corpus, Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art, Indianapolis, IN
- Aperture Summer Open: Photography is Magic, Aperture Foundation, New York City, NY
- Pdf Objects, Mana Contemporary, Chicago, IL
- Light Work, Artist Residency, Syracuse, NY
- Ox-Bow, Saugatuck, MI
- ACRE, Steuben, WI
- Labatte, Jessica. Black Cat. In Humble Cats, Atlanta: Yoffy Press: 2017, 78.
- Garcia, Larissa and Labatte, Jessica. “Threshold Concepts as Metaphors for the Creative Process: Adapting the Framework for Information Literacy to Studio Art Classes.” Art Documentation: Journal of the Art Libraries Society of North America 34 (2015): 235-248.
- Glasgow, Hamidah. Center Forward. Fort Collins: The Center for Fine Art Photography, 2015, 66.
- Doria, Bastien Desfriches. FotoFilmic’15. Vancouver: Jukebox, 2015, 24.
- Cristello, Stephanie. “Jessica Labatte,” Contact Sheet 182 (2015): 28-35.
- Labatte, Jessica. Circularity. In How Color Works: Color Theory for the Twenty-First Century, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2018. Cover and 158-159.
- Connell, Kelli. "The States Project: Illinois (Jessica Labatte)" Lenscratch, September 24, 2016. Accessed February 10, 2016, .
- Lazarus, Jason and Sean Ward. PDF Objects. Chicago: Lulu. 2016. 64-65.
- Labatte, Jessica. Cross Processed (Green to Red and Blue to Yellow). In Silver Eye Center for Photography Benefit Auction. Silver Eye Center for Photography, Pittsburgh, PA 2016. 41.
- Labatte, Jessica. Ox-bow. In American Chordata 4 United Kingdom: American Chordata Foundation, 2016. 142-143.
- Labatte, Jessica. Untitled_1. In Foundations of Color Tempe: Tempe Digital LLC, 2015. 75.
- Labatte, Jessica. Tubes and Zots. In Gurl Don’t be Dumb: The Donut Shop, 2014.