Our lecture notes will help you succeed in Math 211. When you need more assistance, you can receive tutoring in the Mathematics Assistance Center, located in DuSable Hall, room 326. Check the tutoring schedule for Math 211 tutoring days and times.
Practice Exams and Final
- 1.1 Precalculus review I.
- 1.2 Precalculus review II.
- 1.3 The Cartesian coordinate system.
- 1.4 Straight lines.
- 2.1 Functions and their graphs.
- 2.2 The algebra of functions.
- 2.3 Functions and mathematical models.
- 2.4 Limits.
- 2.5 One-sided limits and continuity.
- 2.6 The derivative.
- 3.1 Basic rules of differentiation.
- 3.2 The product and quotient rules.
- 3.3 Chain rule.
- 3.4 Marginal functions in economics.
- 3.5 Higher-order derivatives.
- 4.5.17 Problem and solution.
- 4.1 Applications of the first derivative.
- 4.2 Application of the second derivative.
- 4.3 Curve sketching.
- 4.4 Optimization I.
- 4.5 Optimization II.
- 5.1 Exponential functions.
- 5.2 Logarithmic functions.
- 5.4 Differentiation of exponential functions.
- 5.5 Differentiation of logarithmic functions.
- 6.1 Antiderivatives and the rules of integration.
- 6.2 Integration by substitution.
- 6.3 Area and definite integrals.
- 6.4 The fundamental theorem of calculus.
- 6.5 Evaluating definite integrals.
- 6.6 Area between two curves.