- About the Department
- Undergraduate Programs
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Graduate Programs
- Scholarships & Giving
- Center for the Study of Family Violence and Sexual Assault
- Psychological Services Center
- NIU Collaborative on Early Adolescence
- Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Language & Literacy
- The Wide Wide World of Psychology Blog
- Psychology A-Z
- Contact Us
- Psychology Home
Ryanne Mace Memorial Scholarship Fund
Intended to honor the life and memory of Ryanne Mace, this fund shall provide financial support to graduate students in the Department of Psychology who are training in the areas of clinical or school psychology and are committed to the professional goal of providing mental health services to community members.
The Ryanne Mace Memorial Scholarship was established by Eric and Mary Kay Mace in honor and memory of their only child, Ryanne, who tragically lost her life on February 14, 2008. It is their hope that, through this scholarship, Ryanne’s memory will continue to live on and enable NIU students to improve the lives of others through the profession of counseling. The intent of this scholarship is to help others who embody the spirit and strength in character that Ryanne exemplified as a student and most importantly, as a person.