Department of Chemistry
The Michael Faraday
DeKalb, IL 60115-2862
Basic Operation Commands
abs – automatic baseline correction.
- apk n – automatic phase correction without integration.
- atma - automatic tuning and matching of the probe (no spinning).
- atmm - manual tuning and matching; opens the atma control window (no spinning).
- eda - edit acquisition parameters (same as AcquPar tab).
PULPROG (pulse program, can be viewed using edcpul)
NS (number of scans)
TD (time domain for the FID)
SW (sweep width for acquisition)
O1 (center of the spectrum)
D array (delay time between pulses)
P array (time duration of the pulse)
- edc - opens window to create new experiments (name, experiment no. and processing no.).
- edmac - creates macros for commands, etc.; please save new macros under ...mac\user
- ef - runs a Fourier transformation and exponential function manipulation on the FID.
- ej or ij - eject (lift) /inject (lower) sample.
- expt - displays the expected experiment time (of the current experiment).
- fp or efp - runs ft or ef while retaining the last phase determined (PH0, PH1).
- ft - runs a Fourier transformation on the FID to obtain the spectrum.
- los - Heike's macro for zg;efp;apk;abs n.
- make your own buttons - right click into the toolbar and create buttons any of the commands that you usually type into the command line. Buttons are saved in the user profile, so each user can create their own buttons.
- multi_zgvd - runs numerous experiments, provided that they are in sequential experiment numbers (expnos), and that they all have their parameters (including the SOLVENT) set. The multi_zgvd command estimates the total experiment time. To abort a multi_zgvd run type kill and choose the relevant exec process (there is usually only one exec process running) to end it.
- re x - resumes (reads) experiment number x. In general, re name expno (procno) enables one to move between different experiments, expnos, (and procnos).
- rpar - loads parameters for the specific nucleus/analysis NMR method.
- rsh – read in a shim-file.
- stack1d - opens Topspin plot editor and stacks all chosen files.
- string commands together - they have to be separated by a semicolon (rga;zg;efp ...).
- wobb - to perform tuning to correct frequency. Do it without spinning.
- zg - starts the NMR experiment.