Non-profit Management - a study of the unique challenges posed by the administration of nonprofit organizations in both the domestic and global contexts, including communication and promotion, fundraising and grant writing, and intersectoral collaboration with public and private sectors.
- PSPA 624 - Resources Management for Nonprofit Organizations
- PSPA 626 - Non-Governmental Organizations and Governance
- PSPA 656 - Management for Not-For-Profit Agencies
- PSPA 695 - Internship in Public Administration
- Three additional semester hours of approved graduate study