Division of Public Administration
MPA Computer Lab
Guidelines for Using MPA Computer Lab
Welcome to MPA Computer Lab! The Lab is located at IASBO 112. We want to provide all users a comfortable and friendly environment. For this purpose, we will try to be as accommodating as possible, and it is also necessary to execute following policies so as to maintain a good environment for everyone:
- Food and drink are not allowed in the lab.
- Students are not allowed to install any software or program in the computers.
- When a lab attendant is not on duty, lab users are responsible for the lab safety.
- When using computers, students are expected to save their files onto their own disks, not onto the hard drives.
- Do not try to change the configurations of computer's operating system.
The MPA computer lab is accessible during the regular office hours and scheduled time slots for each semester. You may ask for the lab's key from the secretary to open the lab if it is closed. The lab assistant is Syeda Bushra Aijaz who is glad to help you with any lab questions.
Monday: 10:00 am to 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am to 1:30 pm
Thursday: Noon to 3:30 pm
Notice: They will be a slight change in the lab hours for the lab assistant from 25th - 28th Feb.
Wednesday: 10:00 am to 1:30 pm & 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Friday: 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
How to Contact
The telephone number of the lab is (815) 753-6189. To make special appointments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Computers may be reserved in advance, either by phone or in person, based on the "first come, first served" principle. MPA students may call the division secretaries at (815) 753-0183.