Virtual Summer Study Program
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
June 16-August 6
We know that completing your thesis, dissertation or research is important to you. We also know that it can be an isolating and overwhelming process. Our Virtual Summer Study Program will help you reach your goals as you work from home. Using video and chat features, we'll support your research and writing by providing:
- 30-minute daily presentations on writing, research and aspects of graduate school.
- More than four hours of uninterrupted writing/research time each day.
- Guidance and motivation from writing coaches who care about your success.
- Opportunities to interact with peers on the same research journey.
- Internet access.
- Microsoft Teams (we'll send you a link when you register).
- Laptop, tablet, cell phone or other device.
- Materials to work on during study and feedback sessions.
- Microsoft PowerPoint to access presentations.
- An account in our WCONLINE schedule system to schedule feedback sessions (select UWC Summer 2020).
Sessions are offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from June 16 to August 6, 2020. You can attend any or all sessions.
|10 a.m.||Morning meeting|
|12:30 p.m.||Brownbag presentation|
|3:30 p.m.||Afternoon meeting|