Get fit with friends! This small-group training program will help you get on the right track to leading a healthy lifestyle. Open to all students and members, the workouts are led by a certified personal trainer and vary from high to moderate intensity. You'll receive individual attention from a trainer and support from your fellow members while reaching your fitness goals!
- High energy interval workouts
- Training from a dedicated experienced certified personal trainer
- Camaraderie with fellow Small-group training members
- Nutrition education
- Weekly exercise routines tailored to your needs
- Pre and post fitness assessments to track improvement
Small-group training will be a four-week outdoor bootcamp program beginning the week of March 28, 2021. Get fit while practicing social distancing outdoors!
- Students: $75
- Rec members: $100
- Non-members: $130
The registration deadline is March 28, 2021.
Note: We must have at least three paid participants registered in order for sessions to run. If we do not meet that requirement, those who have paid will be refunded or have the option of participating in virtual training instead.
If you have a group of three to six people with preferred meeting time, we can schedule your own small-group training! Contact email@example.com to sign up.
- Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Students can also charge their Bursar's account.
- Payment required upon sign-up. Cash or check payments are completed in person at the Rec Center Front Desk.
- Once payment and paperwork are received, a trainer will contact you within two business days.
- Sessions last about one hour.
- Trainers are obligated to wait 15 minutes for clients to arrive. After that time, the session will be lost. Late starting sessions, end one hour from original appointment time.
- Personal Training and Small-Group Training refunds are not given for missed appointments or cancellation/reschedules, less than 12 hours in advance.
- Refunds are honored for documented medical conditions occurring after the time of purchase.
- Other refund requests will be reviewed and require substantial reasons for request.
- Refund request forms are at the Rec Center front desk. Once submitted with appropriate documentation, the request will be reviewed. Recreation and Wellness processes completed requests within four business days of receipt.
- Written physician documentation for medical conditions must be provided at the time of submission.
- Approved medical-related refunds will be given; though sessions used prior to the medical occurrence, will be deducted from original purchase.
- Refund requests for reasons other than a medical condition can be documented on a refund request form, with written or typed statements attached. Non-medical refund requests will be reviewed by the assistant director of fitness. Patrons are notified of decisions within five business days.