Plan an Event
Did you know that you can reserve Recreation and Wellness facilities?
You can reserve or rent the Recreation Center, Chick Evans Field House, Outdoor Recreation Sports Complex and the outdoor basketball courts. It’s easy! Simply make a request at least three weeks in advance.
Student registered groups should begin by contacting Chrissy Tluczek, Associate Director of Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify space and date availability. All student registered groups then must make a request by logging into Huskie Link. For specific information about NIU reservation policies for students, please see NIU Student Organization Reservation Policies.
NIU departments and community groups should begin by contacting Chrissy Tluczek, Associate Director of Programs at email@example.com to verify space and date availability. For specific information about NIU reservation policies, please see NIU Departments and Offices Reservation Policies.
Important Information about Reservations
- Events must be scheduled no less than 15 business days, that’s three weeks, in advance.
- Note: large scale events may require more than three weeks notice
- Submitting a facility request or inquiring about space availability does not guarantee a reservation.
- RecWell staff will determine if your reservation is possible and contact you with a contract to secure the reservation.
- The signed contract must be returned at least 1 week prior to the event or your reservation may be canceled.
- You can cancel your reservation up to 48 hours prior to the date without additional penalty.
It’s that easy! If you have questions or want more information about rentals at Recreation and Wellness, please email the Associate Director of Programs, Chrissy Tluczek, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-753-9353.