- Contract Management
The contract management professionals at the university review and negotiate agreements requiring distinct, two-party signed agreements documenting specific terms and conditions covering the procurement of goods and services by NIU. Purchase orders support such agreements, which then allow suppliers to submit invoices for payment.
Fundamental to effective, thorough contract management are the management of risk and the establishment of general terms and conditions for all purchases.
- NIU PO Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- These terms and conditions apply to all purchases of goods and services made by the University, including those purchases made on a purchase order without a separate, distinct, two-party-signed agreement.
- Office of Risk Management
- Risk Matrix (PDF)
- NIU Certifications Form (PDF)
- This form is required for all two-party signed agreements with NIU
- NIU Office of General Counsel’s Contract Procedures
Procurement Services and Contract Management
Lowden Hall 107
DeKalb, IL 60115