Lost or Stolen Parking Permit
When Your Permit is Lost or Stolen
Please fill out the Parking Permit Loss Report (PDF) and return it to Campus Parking Services immediately.
A Parking Permit Loss/Stolen Report must be filed at Campus Parking Services as soon as the loss is discovered. If a missing permit is found, after the report is filed, it is the permit holder's responsibility to notify Campus Parking Services. A temporary permit may be issued, at no cost for up to two weeks, after which a new permit may be purchased at a discounted rate.
Filling Out the Form
Please complete the Parking Permit Loss/Stolen Report. The following fields must be filled in by the complainant:
- Student "Z" ID number or employee number
- Daytime and cell phone numbers
- Date the permit was lost or stolen
- Place occurred
- Parking permit number (if you are not sure of the number, Campus Parking Services can look it up for you)
- Check the appropriate box: Lost or Stolen
- Describe where your vehicle was when the incident occurred. Any information can aid in the recovery of your permit.
- Sign your name in the box "signature of complainant"
When this form is received by Campus Parking Services, the customer service representative will sign as witness and document the date and time the report was submitted.
If you find your lost permit, contact Campus Parking Services immediately. If found, please return to Campus Parking Services, do not use this permit. A Campus Parking Services representative will assist you in the proper procedure to follow. If you have any questions, please contact Campus Parking Services at 815-753-1045.