- P-20 Network Home
- Action Teams
Action Teams take direction from the Regional P-20 Network CEOs, who meet twice a year to monitor progress and prioritize issues. Strategic doing for immediate impact drives the Action Teams, which set 30-day targets for achieving their priorities in college and career readiness.
- Birth - Third Grade Collaborate with ongoing activities at state and regional levels that improve the preparation of children from birth to grade three for success in school, family, and community life and to design initiatives that address unmet needs identified through research.
- Reduce Remediation 100% of students will graduate from high school with 9-12 college credits and/or a professional certificate; actively support local actions to align expectations of HS and CC faculty and administrators
- Expanding Early College Opportunities 100% of students will graduate from high school with 9-12 college credits and/or a professional certificate
- Increase the number of high school teachers qualified to teach dual credit courses
- Increase opportunities for students to enroll in early college credit courses
- Community Focus on College and Career Readiness Cultivate a community focus on college and career readiness
- Adult Learners Increase postsecondary enrollments of adult learners, who are essential to meeting the 60% by 2025 goal
- Career Pathways Increase alignment of academic offerings and student preparation with workforce needs