The Northern Illinois P-20 Network collaborates to raise educational achievement through regional action.
The Illinois P-20 Council's goal is to increase the proportion of adults in Illinois with high quality degrees and credentials to 60% by 2025.
Why a network?
- Address systems issues regionally
- Build relationships vertically across the B-20 continuum and geographically across the region
- Influence and respond to state and federal policies
- Emphasize the importance of the entire continuum
- Move out of silos where we can, and connect the silos that remain
- Focus on ensuring that the children of Illinois are getting the best education from birth to career
- Connect education to workforce and economic development
Adult Learner Summit II
July 25, 2018
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Altgeld Hall, room 315
Northern Illinois Regional P-20 Network CEO Meeting
September 6, 2018
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
The Barsema Alumni and Visitors Center