- Operating Staff Council
- Civil Service Celebration
20th Annual Civil Service Celebration
Thursday, August 8, 2019
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
(lunch served from 11 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.)
Holmes Student Center
Capitol Room and Duke Ellington Ballroom
- Oven-fried chicken
- Mostaccioli (cheese on the side) (V) (GF)
- Mixed greens salad with house dressing
- Corn cobettes
- Baked beans (V)
- Corn bread
- Iced tea and ice water
- Entrance and check-in for the event will be at the south entrance of the Capitol Room.
- Tickets will not be issued this year.
- This event is to celebrate the accomplishments of our great civil service staff. Please no children, spouses, significant others, students, SPS staff or faculty.
The deadline to RSVP is Thursday, July 19, 2019. If you are unable to use the online registration form, please call Frances Mitchell at 815-753-7193. Send group registrations to email@example.com.
- Life-sized Jenga
- Photo booth
- Greeting card making station (Bee Happy and NIU theme)
Fundraiser: “Change” a student’s future
- Bring your spare change to drop into our coin jug.
- Additional options available: one-time donation or sign up for payroll deduction.