How to combine brand personality with brand narrative
Below are examples of writing that combine brand personality with brand narrative.
- You'll get to know your instructors and work closely with them as they share their expertise and passion with you.
- Suraiya, we’re excited you’re joining us for our open house this spring.
- “We’re committed to giving students from all over the world, from all types of backgrounds what they need to become their best selves. Whether they’re returning to their communities or moving on and up in the world, NIU is behind them.”
— Dr. Vernese Edghill-Walden, Chief Diversity Officer
- Be who you are. Discover who you want to be.
- Our faculty will help cultivate problem-solving and leadership skills that you’ll find useful far beyond the classroom. You’re already a thinker, dreamer and doer. We’ll just help you find your way.
- Our faculty cares about the person you are and the dreams you have. We’re here to help you achieve success in all areas of your life.
- We encourage students, instructors and corporate leaders to look beyond the classroom and apply skills and ideas through innovative internships.
- We treat all students as the individuals they are, with unique talents and challenges, from a range of cultures and backgrounds, together on a journey to build a future.
- Making friends isn’t always easy for everybody. But with Huskie Link, you can quickly find lots of opportunities to meet up with people who are into the same things you’re into.
- NIU students have the best of both worlds. They can live and learn at a place that has the advantages of a big, top-tier university and, at the same time, feel at home with people who support and nurture them.
- Tomorrow is within reach. Chase it.
- See it. Seek it. Be it.
- Learn lessons you’ll use. For life.
- Do you. Do more. Do it for real.
- Ready. Set. Graduate.
- At NIU, our people and resources are organized around you. What are your strengths? What energizes you? What do you want to be? Our purpose is to help students like you get what you need to lead the life you want today and after college.
- Brand Basics
- Brand Voice
- Visual Elements
- Templates and Guidelines