Civil Service - Rehire

Required Documents

* Only required if the employee has been separated from the University for a period of more than one year, however, make sure that the information on file in HRS is still current.

** A new I-9 does NOT have to be completed if the person is rehired within three years of the initial hire and there has been less than a one year break in service and the information on the original I-9 form indicates the person is still authorized to work and the I-9 form is still on file.

NOTE: All forms except the Affirmative Action Hiring Record and PAF are completed by the employee at orientation.