Civil Service - Rehire
- Civil Service Application Information
- Authorization for Release of Information (Background Check), if applicable
- Declaration of Status
- Ethics Orientation for New Hires *
- Foreign National Information Form *
- I9 Form, I9 Instructions **
- Job Not Covered by Social Security (SSA Form 1945)
- Mandated Reporter Acknowledgment Form
- Personal Data - Name Address Form *
- Personnel Action Form (PAF)
- W-4 Form (2017) *
* Only required if the employee has been separated from the University for a period of more than one year, however, make sure that the information on file in HRS is still current.
** A new I-9 does NOT have to be completed if the person is rehired within three years of the initial hire and there has been less than a one year break in service and the information on the original I-9 form indicates the person is still authorized to work and the I-9 form is still on file.
NOTE: All forms except the Affirmative Action Hiring Record and PAF are completed by the employee at orientation.