Civil Service - New Hires
- Authorization for Release of Information (Background Check), if applicable
- Declaration of Status
- Ethics Orientation for New Hires
- Foreign Visitor Tax Assessment Form
- I9 Form, I9 Instructions *
- Job Not Covered by Social Security (SSA Form 1945)
- Mandated Reporter Acknowledgment Form
- Personal Data - Name Address Form
- W-4 Form
* The top section of the I-9 must be filled out on the first day of employment. Section two must be filled out and copies of the documents must be made by the third day and set to HRS immediately.
NOTE: All forms except the Affirmative Action Hiring Record and PAF are completed by the employee at orientation.