In cases where documentation is necessary to improve performance, please consider the resources below.
If the employee receiving discipline is a member of a labor union, refer to the discipline section of their academic or civil service collective bargaining agreement to ensure that all contractual necessary steps have taken place prior to issuing the corrective action.
- Board of Trustees Regulations
- University Grievance Policy for Faculty and Staff
- Non-Discrimination and Harassment Policy (PDF)
- Academic Policies and Procedures Manual (APPM)
- Technology Policies
- Title IX/Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Corrective Action Checklist / Seven Tests of Just Cause (DOCX)
- Counseling Statement / Non-discipline (DOCX)
- Proof Status Notice (DOCX)