Corrective Action/Discipline

In cases where documentation is necessary to improve performance, please consider the resources below. 

If the employee receiving discipline is a member of a labor union, refer to the discipline section of their academic or civil service collective bargaining agreement to ensure that all contractual necessary steps have taken place prior to issuing the corrective action. 



Community Partners

Contact Us

Employee and Labor Relations
1515 West Lincoln Highway
DeKalb, IL 60115