Military Leave



  • Submit a copy of your "Official" Military Orders to Human Resource Services before your leave begins.


Additional Information

  • Questions, contact the HRS Service Center at 815-753-6000 and ask for the Employment Coordinator.
  • NOTE: Alway keep your contact information up to date.  To change address, name or update emergency contact information complete the Personal Data - Name Address Form