Scholarship Change Request

This form should be used to request a change to a student’s award in MyScholarships. 

This form is only needed if the award has already been offered to or accepted by the student.

Contact Us

Financial Aid and Scholarship Office
Swen Parson Hall 245

For scholarship-specific questions

Additional Contact Info

Protecting Your Information

Back to top